Thursday 22 May 2014

BBA in Noida

 Distance BBA Noida

The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program offered by Cimt plans to bestow information and comprehension of the essentials of administration. It is intended for learners looking for a profession in administration and for the individuals who wish to consequently advancement to the MBA capability.
On great fruition of the BBA Program, the learners will be granted the " Business Administration" (BBA) Degree.


Eligibility Criteria 10 + 2 in any stream or Equivalent.
Duration 3 year
Max. Duration 5 year
Nature Of Classes Regular / weekend

5 comments:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek information about this topic. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete